By 2019, there will be roughly 5 billion mobile phone users in the world of a 7.5 billion people. It is staggering how mobile phones are shaping human behavior online. The Internet Marketing Association reports that approximately 60 percent of all activity on the Internet is instigated on mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. Even more importantly, the amount of time spent online while on mobile devices is far higher than that spent on desktops. While there are still plenty of desktop users, this data suggests that medical practices should consider optimizing their website for mobile devices to maximize conversion. Let’s take a look at the infographic below to understand the benefits of having a mobile responsive website.
The Benefits of Having a Mobile Responsive Website
- How to Respond (Politely) to Negative Reviews Online
- 21 Ideas on Marketing Elective Medical Procedures in 2018
- Are You Doing Enough to Get Great Search Engine Ranking?
- Time is Almost Up! You’d Better Have a Secure Website Soon.
- Is Your Website Taking Advantage of Video? It Should, Starting Right Now.